Welfare Association for New Generation (WANG) is not for profit youth-led organization striving for peace building, youth engagement, women empowerment and well-educated society where the potential of the youth are harnessed, rights protected and every child to get access to basic education.
Our goal : WANG envision peaceful, educated society where the rights of every individual are Protected and entertained.
Mission :WANG strives to untie the potential of communities through diversified engagement that enables them to transform society.
Major Objective : To establish a peaceful and well-educated society where everyone enjoys their rights and contribute to the development and social advancement through the set of objectives.
- To promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- To ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all mainly for girls and women.
- To promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- To promote gender equality and empower women and girls particularly in rural areas
- To protect and safeguard human rights, empower communities and institutions through expanded commitment to social advancement
- To promote democratic values and civic education in country through youth engagement and empowerment for building prosperous society
- Committed to diversity
- Zero tolerance for all form of violence
- Accountability and transparency with sense of fairness and respect
- Openness with optimism and mutual sensitivity
- Support personal growth and value for self-esteem
- Ecologically use of resource
- creativity and innovation with fun